REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE
'The direct experience is the sense of silence that surrounded me while doing therapy, I also felt relaxed'
Press: INTAKEFORM so you can fill out the form.
When a first visit to my practice takes place, the following points are discussed:
- complaint(s), request(s), issue(s)
- disease history
- nutrition and living habits
- energy level
- psychosocial backgrounds
- emotional backgrounds
- psychosomatic complaints
Based on the findings, a treatment plan is drawn up in consultation. Follow-up agreements will be made, if necessary, after which the evaluation of the sessions will follow.
During a session, you can do therapy in the following ways:
- body and touch-oriented and other physical exercises, for example breathing and grounding exercises.
- exploring and learning how to recognize emotions. The client learns to express emotions and recognizes the underlying motive. The goal is to integrate the emotion into healthy behavior.
- the client is mirrored mentally, through insightful dialogue and learns to coop and adopt a new reality.
- reading or healing can be given.
- through dialogue and/or meditation exercises (e.g. Mindfulness), the client can improve his relationship with himself and gain insight into his total human being and life mission/Soul purpose.
- Understand the client's social context through dialogue and practice regarding the disturbance of one of his social systems. (Parents, friends, work, colleagues etc.)
Do you have a question or a comment?
Then you can fill out this form. I ask you to describe your question, comment or report as carefully as possible. You will receive a reply as soon as possible.